Wednesday 6 June 2012

Apology! We will win the Prem with this team...

Wow - I haven't posted on here since October... apologies - it appears the pressures of a promotion push was too much for me to take and write about! Well we done it anyway, and what a journey it was, especially the day at Wembley! Probably one of the best days of my life, all topped off by seeing Spurs lose out on a Champions League place after finishing 4th. It all seems like it was so long ago already doesn't it? I know this is probably old news to most of you, but the Premier League free transfer list is now out in the open and available to read here. And it really is quite a good list to have as a newly promoted club with a proven manager, owners prepared to back him and to be based in London isnt it? I know we dont have money to burn like a lot of premier league clubs, but Big Sam is a well known bloke in the game, and he has his contacts and I reckon he would be a good negotiator too, so this is my new starting 11 featuring some players we have been linked with so far, and who are on that list: GK:Jaaskelainen DR:Bosingwa DC:Tomkins DC:Reid DL:McCartney MR:J. Cole MC:D.Murphy MC:Noble ML:Kalou ST:Anelka ST:Saha Bench: S. Henderson, I. Klasnic, M. Taylor, R.Vaz Te, K.Nolan, M. Owen, F. Aurelio. And there you have it! We will be in Champions League this time next year! I know that we cant afford all of these players, and there is probably no chance in hell of us getting most of this lot in Claret and Blue but wouldnt it be nice? I think that there is a good team. Take a look at the list and comment/tweet me your starting 11 and I will post the best on here and Twitter! Also, a big thanks to everyone who listened to Moore Than Just a Podcast this year. For a first year podcast we were really happy with how it went, so thank you all, especially for the nice comments on the last Wembley podcast, which if you listen, I think you will hear we had a good time making it! Will post on and off as transfers happen this summer, thanks for reading. COYI

No comments:

Post a Comment