Thursday 18 August 2011

Hello everybody.... Tony Fernobhead

My first blog - dont expect anything exciting.

Just noticed that there was a few West Ham bloggers about and I quite often share a different opinion, so thought I would give it a crack myself.... and also I'm watching the new big brother and its s*** so trying to find something to entertain me.

I wanted to rant about Tony Fer"nobhead"nandes just like most other West Ham fans. I think his measly £4 million offer for Scotty P is enough to prove that he really is a business man before a sports fan. The bloke who sent endless tweets about how he thinks our club should be run, and how much he loves us and then comes in and insults us like that. I, for one, am glad that he is no longer in the running to be investing in our club, because I think he is too big for his little F1 boots and hasn't got the money to put where his mouth is. I would be disappointed if Scott decided to go to QPR. I know its only the first game, but I am pretty sure that their 4-0 loss to Bolton is a little taste of whats to come this season, and I think they are gonna be at the wrong end of the table for most of the season, and I would assume Scotty dont want that again! He can do better than that.

On a lighter note, I was at Vicarage Road on Tuesday night, and was really impressed with our lads. I missed our first goal queuing outside, (quality crowd control from the Watford staff), but our other 3 goals were well made and well taken, then again, even Carlton Cole couldn't miss that one! The attitude seems to have changed at our club, there is just a better feeling amongst the fans at the 2 of the 3 games I have attended, and looking at the players, especially Nolan's antics with the keepers at free kicks, it is a breath of fresh air to see them actually trying hard for our club again.

Thats it for now. Hope you enjoyed, or at least read, my first blog!

Bring on the Leeds, COYI.

P.S. Follow me on twitter - @georgewhufc

1 comment:

  1. Good stuff and better entertainment than BB! I also agree, Parker would be crazy to not hang out for a better offer. I look forward to future posts. COYI!

    ReplyDelete